
We've all been laughing at each other because we haven't been studying as much as we should. I spent 30 minutes this morning and learned 5 pages of Kanji, only 20 more to go! But it's not that bad, I memorized 5 pages in a very short amount of time.
Its been raining, so perfect time to be studying right? Not when you find the coolest Sake bottle of all time!

I think its a giant tofu, Will doesn't know what it is, he just called it a "monster" in his silly french accent.

After a homemade dinner, we warmed the Sake in the microwave, then kanpai!

We didn't drink much of it, we still need to study....
which I will start now. i think..
2 comments:
yo rainy over there, hella hot over here. Holla.
i think it's a tofu, that seems to be a popular character, i swear i saw the same guy on a table at the smell, more cuter and not so worried looking.
Post a Comment