I didn't want to stay home overnight so I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door to catch one of the last trains into the city. I knew I was going to be out until the morning, but I didn't know exactly what I was going to do...
actually after writing that last comment, i ran away to LA to go to a bar to hang out with some fellow gamers and journalists from E3. running away IS dope.
My humble attempt at rejecting apathy and experiencing culture, not only as an activity that brings great joy, but also as a necessity to gain an understanding of people, to strengthen a sense of empathy and successfully guide any feelings of compassion.
Or an excuse to drink beers and smoke cigarrettes with people and take cell phone pictures in the process.
2 comments:
i would do the same but my option would be effin' donuts plus. THIS PLACE IS BORING. running away is dope.
actually after writing that last comment, i ran away to LA to go to a bar to hang out with some fellow gamers and journalists from E3. running away IS dope.
Post a Comment