Saturday, June 13, 2009

MAKKU

I just had a long week of NOTHING. Well, I've been studying, but I didn't have any money to go out. Seriously broke, I had to raid my room for change, just so I could buy food at the dollar store. I've also been getting attacked by mosquitoes, but I figured out how they were getting into my room.

I fixed my debit card issues, all is well once again... Last night I had to break my streak of solitude, so I called Pedro to welcome him back to Tokyo. He just returned from a little vacation in Taiwain to renew his 90day visa for Japan, a nice loophole in japanese immigration. We went to my first Izakaya with a friend of his, I think her name was Akimi, then Pedro and I went to Camelot. Another Shibuya night that went by like a movie, or maybe a dream, I don't know... what I mean is that these moments are fleeting.

Pictured: group of guys chanting/singing at the Hachiko statue, awkward photo of Pedro of Spain, street fighter in the bathroom

No comments: