
Okay it wasn't a pilgrimage. It was far away, but I just had to get on the train and make a few transfers.
A few miracles! :
Its been raining/cloudy for a couple weeks and will continue for another few days, but for just a few hours, at the perfect time, I got to enjoy clear skies.
An ojii-san(old man) was chillin, drinking a beer, and enoying the scenery when he found out I was from America. He said he has been to California a few times then proceeded to find out more about me. He laughed at my age then told me hes 74. He had some cucumbers that he had bought, and he gave me one as a present. A cucumber.
I had no idea that my planned destination was near the sea. A pleasant surprise.
I met a guy from West Hills. Just 10 minutes from my hometown!
All a blessing from the giant buddha...


The Great Buddha. Pictures will never do it justice. Its seriously huge, you have to see it in person.

3 comments:
umi ga kikoeru.
misclet wa gay desu
BEAUTIFUL! That's a great pic of Buddha! How awesome is that
Post a Comment